Welcome Home! We Are Looking For Some Amazing People In The Careers Listed Below.
Besides working for an amazing company, here are some perks that come along with working at Destination Homes:
- 401(K) matching after 1 year of employment
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Life insurance, short and long term disability
- Work along side some really fun people :)
If you're looking for a career in any of the following areas, please send us your resume.
Destination Homes is seeking a career minded individual to join their
drafting team in Davis County. This CAD position is full time with competitive
pay and benefits.
- This person is responsible for preparing and
maintaining thorough and accurate working residential home drawings with detail
for an efficient and accurate home plan per the home selections and city
- This person is responsible for the creating
and maintaining of new home templates.
Coordinating with the drafting manager, construction and other coworkers
to create accurate and efficient home templates on specific schedules.
- Successful candidates should be pro-active
and focus on precision, speed & accuracy.
- Drafting Degree or technical training
- Efficiency in AutoCad
- Relevant residential drafting experience
Send resume to: email@example.com
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management or other related
• Must have experience working on LARGE ground up commercial
• 10 to 15years of related experience working on commercial
construction projects as a GC.
The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership qualities
that allow him/or her to take ownership and management of a project from
beginning to end.
• Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Project
Management or a related field of study preferred.
• A minimum of 7 years of managing commercial construction
projects, $15 million and above.
• Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and
equipment are required. Must have the ability to read and interpret documents
such as construction plans, blueprints, structural drawings, and plan sets.
• Experience managing budgets for construction projects is
• Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet
shared objectives, establish credibility and influence others.
• Effectively communicate; generate professional written
material and deliver valuable verbal presentations.
• Strong planning and organizational skills, including keen
attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks, work under
pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong customer focus and the ability to work with internal
and external stakeholders.
• Competent to work independently, take initiative, set
priorities and see projects through to completion.
• Demonstrate interpersonal and presentation skills for frequent
contact with clients and co-workers.
• Highly developed problem solving, analytical and
• Mature leader who maintains a professional appearance and
• Demonstrates a positive attitude, integrity and
social/cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Key Responsibilities Include
• Oversees and provides input regarding all issues that require
• Develops solutions to ensure issues never become problems.
• Develops contingency plans to mitigate potential risks to
• Build strong relationships with other departments within Newtown
• Leads their teams in such a way to maximize the contributions
of each team member.
• Reviews (and fully understands) prime contract with Project
Director and provides red line changes.
• Provide detailed contractual interpretations to team regarding
prime contracts and subcontract agreements.
• Experience managing projects in various construction delivery
methods to include Design Build, Construction Manager/General Contractor (CMGC)
and Hard bid formats.
• Make recommendations in project delivery method and contract
award designation process.
• Supervise and provide input on methods to manage Owner
furnished material or work.
• Takes initiative and is involved during the initial project
phases including, but not limited to writing project management plans, creating
proposal schedules, reviewing proposals.
• Ability to recognize project issues and timely
acquire/coordinate company resources to support project as required.
• Supervises project team’s overall administration and technical
direction to single or multiple projects simultaneously.
• Exhibits strong commitment to customer service, both internal
and external in fulfillment of NTR’s mission and vision.
• Proactively monitor the progress of the CPM schedule through
• Ensure field managers/staff are adhering to NTR’s safety
• Holds team members accountable during all aspects of the
• Full understanding of design process and able to provide
quality control review of plans/specifications.
• Ensures project team is performing all tasks in a streamlined
fashion and makes adjustments as necessary.
• Directs, guides, assists, plans and supports the design team (Architects,
Engineers, Etc.) as required.
• Clearly, concisely and timely documents all changes or
deviations from the contract documents including immediately notifying the President/Owner
of potential issues.
• Proficient in technical writing for proposals.
• Assist in developing prequalified subcontractor bidders list,
review qualifications, and award contracts.
• Coordinate construction activities of owners, public agencies,
facility operations, tenants and utility companies in order to assure the
desired project schedule, budget and quality are achieved.
• Responsible for comprehensive design review for 30%, 60% and
90% design drawings. Input shall be provided in regards to cost, feasibility
and completeness, as well as assist with management of the design.
• Understanding of cost estimating software and ability to
accurately provide input regarding project costs.
• Negotiates subcontract modifications with subcontractors to
• Ensures prime and subcontractor contractual requirements are
met prior to performing work.
• Responsible to provide technical and procedural construction
direction to internal and external shareholders.
• Provide prompt and accurate reporting of all required costs,
changes, schedules and insurance data.
• Responsible for review/approval of change order requests and
onsite change orders.
send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office Administrator/Executive Assistant is an extremely well-organized,
flexible, self-motivated individual. You must have the ability to multitask,
interact well with staff at all levels, including Executives while remaining
flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient with a high level of
professionalism. Expert-level written and verbal communication skills, strong
organizational skills, ability to work independently with little supervision is
essential. You must have the intuition to react with appropriate urgency to
emerging situations, be able to complete multiple high-priority tasks
efficiently, and be comfortable with making decisions with minimal oversight.
Strong decision-making abilities and attention to detail are critically
REPORTS TO: President
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist President and leadership team with assigned duties as needed.
• Provide direct administrative assistance to the President and leadership team.
• Coordinate and maintain President's calendar, schedule, and contacts.
• Coordinate Presidents travel arrangements.
• Coordinate President's incoming and outgoing communications.
• Monthly financial and expense reports
• Manage various special projects for the leadership team.
• Assist with cross-functional strategic projects.
• Responsible for office organization, administrative processes, and appearance
• Maintain office cleanliness
• Process and deliver incoming mail and packages and manage outgoing mail and packages
• Assist management with general office requests including shipping, faxing, and office needs
• Facilitate food ordering & delivery for meetings
• Perform event coordination duties, including setting up for special events and meetings and managing food/catering orders and delivery
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Past Executive Assistant experience is preferred (2 is required, 5 years is preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree (Required)
• Adept in MS Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
• Flexible, well-organized, self-motivated, resourceful, efficient, professional, decisive
• Ability to interact well with staff at all levels
• Ability to take the initiative and work independently
• Ability to perform general clerical tasks, while maintaining the accuracy of information, confidentiality and Clear and direct in both written and verbal communication
• Adaptive and can tackle new tasks with little notice or instruction
• Works with integrity; discrete in handling confidential information