Welcome Home! We Are Looking For Some Amazing People In The Careers Listed Below.
Besides working for an amazing company, here are some perks that come along with working at Destination Homes:
- 401(K) matching after 1 year of employment
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Life insurance, short and long term disability
- Work along side some really fun people :)
If you're looking for a career in any of the following areas, please send us your resume.
Destination Homes is seeking a career minded individual to join their
drafting team in Davis County. This CAD position is full time with competitive
pay and benefits.
- This person is responsible for preparing and
maintaining thorough and accurate working residential home drawings with detail
for an efficient and accurate home plan per the home selections and city
- This person is responsible for the creating
and maintaining of new home templates.
Coordinating with the drafting manager, construction and other coworkers
to create accurate and efficient home templates on specific schedules.
- Successful candidates should be pro-active
and focus on precision, speed & accuracy.
- Drafting Degree or technical training
- Efficiency in AutoCad
- Relevant residential drafting experience
Send resume to: email@example.com
The Office Administrator/Executive Assistant is an extremely well-organized,
flexible, self-motivated individual. You must have the ability to multitask,
interact well with staff at all levels, including Executives while remaining
flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient with a high level of
professionalism. Expert-level written and verbal communication skills, strong
organizational skills, ability to work independently with little supervision is
essential. You must have the intuition to react with appropriate urgency to
emerging situations, be able to complete multiple high-priority tasks
efficiently, and be comfortable with making decisions with minimal oversight.
Strong decision-making abilities and attention to detail are critically
REPORTS TO: President
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist President and leadership team with assigned duties as needed.
• Provide direct administrative assistance to the President and leadership team.
• Coordinate and maintain President's calendar, schedule, and contacts.
• Coordinate Presidents travel arrangements.
• Coordinate President's incoming and outgoing communications.
• Monthly financial and expense reports
• Manage various special projects for the leadership team.
• Assist with cross-functional strategic projects.
• Responsible for office organization, administrative processes, and appearance
• Maintain office cleanliness
• Process and deliver incoming mail and packages and manage outgoing mail and packages
• Assist management with general office requests including shipping, faxing, and office needs
• Facilitate food ordering & delivery for meetings
• Perform event coordination duties, including setting up for special events and meetings and managing food/catering orders and delivery
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Past Executive Assistant experience is preferred (2 is required, 5 years is preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree (Required)
• Adept in MS Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
• Flexible, well-organized, self-motivated, resourceful, efficient, professional, decisive
• Ability to interact well with staff at all levels
• Ability to take the initiative and work independently
• Ability to perform general clerical tasks, while maintaining the accuracy of information, confidentiality and Clear and direct in both written and verbal communication
• Adaptive and can tackle new tasks with little notice or instruction
• Works with integrity; discrete in handling confidential information
Objective: Become proficient in every phase of the
construction process by assisting the Construction Manager in managing the
overall quality and safety of construction and ensuring the timely completion
of new projects in accordance with established budgets, policies, and
procedures and achieving high levels of customer service.
Reports to: Director of Construction
Direct Reports: None
Areas of Responsibility:
• Consistently look for way to reduce cycle times by implementing more effective construction methods.
• Assist the Construction Manager in monitoring the Construction schedule for each project.
• Assist the Construction Manager in ensuring the delivery of all projects in accordance with the construction schedule and established closing dates.
• Assist with scheduling and obtaining all necessary building inspections as required.
• Assist with effectively communicating current and future production schedule requirements to trade contractors and suppliers.
Trade Contractor Management
• Participate in developing cooperative, mutually supportive partnerships with all trade contractors.
• Understand the established scopes of work, schedules, checklists and quality standards, and assist the CM in obtaining 100% completion of all work.
• Assist purchasing with the recruiting of new trade contractors
• Solicit feedback from trade contractors on methods of improving processes, systems, materials and techniques.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of Destination Homes' and OSHA safety standards and assist the CM with ensuring compliance by all site personnel.
• Assist with monitoring job sites on a daily basis and address apparent safety issues immediately.
• Assist in ensuring any job site accidents are properly handled, documented and reported in accordance with the company's established procedures.
Job Site Management
• Develop and maintain an understanding of all job site rules, regulations, and policies and assist with their enforcement.
• Assist with ensuring the proper handling of all company tools and supplies as well as rental items.
• Assist in monitoring and maintaining job site cleanliness and appearance standards and ensure job site construction debris is removed according to established guidelines.
• Ensure all trade contractors dispose of personal trash in the proper receptacles.
• Maintain the cleanliness of projects under construction daily according to established standards.
• Monitor all job site signage to ensure it is appropriately displayed and intact.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of Destination Homes' quality control standards and act in their enforcement.
• Assist the CM in conducting daily quality control inspections on all buildings under construction to ensure trade contractor work meets established quality standards and to ensure construction in compliant with published plans.
• Assist the CM with the completion of all established construction checklists (i.e. frame tour, daily walk, final walk, safety, etc.)
• Assist with the completion of all projects prior to final walk to ensure the delivery of zero-defect project to owners.
• Constantly look for ways to improve quality, communication and the construction process, and make recommendations to the Construction Manger regarding potential changes.
• Assist the CM in all aspects of materials management.
• Assist with managing the delivery, storage and installation of all materials in accordance with established company policies and procedures in order to minimize damage and theft.
• Assist in maintaining proper documentation of supplier performance to include problems, issues and communication
• Assist with the return of materials as needed.
• Understand Destination Homes' delivery standards and assist with the completion of punch list items.
• Assist the Construction Manager with ensuring all projects are locked and unlocked each day of construction activity
• At the request of the CM, meet the designated city/county officials to conduct required inspections.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all applicable building codes
• Assist the CM in continually monitoring job sites for inefficiencies and waste.
• Continually adhere to established company appearance standards.
• Participate in the quarterly review process and pursue opportunities for professional improvement.
• Support and promote Destination Homes' mission statement, vision, and core values.
• Assist with all other tasks and projects as directed by management.
Salary and benefits based on experience