Destination Homes is committed to safety in our office, our job sites and in our model homes. The responsibility we have in our communities to do our part regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) isn’t something we’re taking lightly. We have been monitoring the ongoing situation and listening to the guidance of our state government.
- We are ramping up the cleaning in our model homes and our main office to include more disinfecting measures on high traffic contact points like counters, cabinet pulls, door knobs etc…
- We are also encouraging those who visit our models for design ideas or to just look around to suspend their visit until things normalize.
- Those serious about talking over new home purchases will be greeted warmly, but with a wave that maintains some social distance. They will also be encouraged to tour model and inventory homes touching as few things as possible.
- All employees that can work remotely have been instructed to do so. Anyone with symptoms of illness has been instructed to report those as well as self-quarantine.
- Many questions people have about Destination Homes are answered on our website and we’re directing people there as much as possible to limit the amount of in-person contact.
- Our onsite sales agents remain available onsite to provide virtual tours of our models and inventory. In-person visits are available; visitors will be required to respond to COVID-19 screening questions. To serve our visitors as best as possible, appointments are preferred.
While our model homes are still open for business, we encourage the use of virtual tools to get familiar with our floorplans and product. Click to see a list of virtual and video tours here.
Our commitment to our buyers is to be the help they are looking for in any possible way that we can. If you have questions or would like to set up an appointment for an in-person or virtual home tour, please call our Online Sales Counselor Shane at 801-917-5449.