Multi-Family Residential Construction Manager
Destination Homes is seeking a career minded individual to join their Construction Team as the Multi-Family Residential Construction Manager. This individual will be responsible for planning, coordinating and control of a construction project from the inception to completion. Ensure that requirements regarding the functionality and standards are met and that the construction project is concluded successfully by performing the duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision, as well as 401k option. Salary and bonus will depend on education and experience.
· Coordinate, schedule, assign, and monitor work performed by contractors, conduct detailed technical inspections for ongoing and completed construction work, read and interpret blueprints, plans, specifications, and contracts, track, monitor and record projects.
· Deal with any delays that may happen in the construction site, emergencies or the bad weather that may occur.
· Evaluate specifications to plan procedures, starting and completion times, and staffing requirements for each phase of construction*Assists in assembling members for organization for each project
· Order procurement of tools, equipment, and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules
· Direct supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays
· Oversee supervisory personnel and labor representatives to resolve complaints and grievances with work force
· Manage supervisory and engineering personnel, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods
· Inspect work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules
· Prepare or reviews reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjusts work schedules as indicated by reports
· Act as public spokesperson interfacing with concerned public and regulatory officials
· Conducts construction activities within federal, state, and local environmental rules and regulations
· Commercial/Multi-family Experience Minimum 5 years required
· Experience in construction project management required
· B.A./B.S. Degree a plus*Master’s degree a plus
· Excellent computer skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong work ethic, pride in work, team orientated, acute attention to detail and a desire to learn
· Ability to work under tight timeframes and balance multiple assignments
Please send resume to: email@example.com